Monday, January 11, 2016

My ImPerfect Story...

Hi! My name is Paula! I love Jesus, my family, my friends and eating good food and, no, I'm not perfect!
I've been known as 'Perfect Paula', at least by my family, my whole life. My brother always referred to me as 'perfect' and it annoyed me to no end! I KNEW I wasn't (am not) perfect, but for some reason I always felt the need to portray myself as such. Everything I did needed to be done as well as possible. If I didn't feel that it would be perfect, I might give up, or just not try at all. I HATE failure!! Not a good way to live life! Or at the very least, a very mediocre way to live!
So, here's the truth (and I'm sure that it will come as a surprise to most of you)...I'm NOT perfect! I am in fact, very IMperfect!
...and this is my story...imperfect moments and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment